Saturday, December 22, 2007

I Llama You!

I used to have a Christmas party. You know, the kind where people linger around eating and drinking and chatting. Only, mine didn't have any alcohol and somehow, that affected the lingering and chatting. People were nervous. Didn't know what to do with out a buzz. The party happened a couple years and then the crappy one. So, since then, I've decided to put the party budget towards something a little more altruistic. Yes, that's right, it's Heifer Time!

Each December for three years now, I have purchased an animal for a person in a third world country. I will spare you the details, but if you're interested, the website is www.heifer.org. If you see me driving around town, you'll notice a leaping cow decal on my car. I'm not into cows, but it's the sticker for Heifer.

This year, I bought a llama for Peru. I hear they're good climbers. And spitters?

Movie of the Day: The Emperor's New Groove. Funny llama.

No comments: