Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Quality Time with the Folks

It's a quiet week in Lake Woebe- Wait. I'm in Duluth. Yep. It's a quiet week at my folks' house. My brother is stuck in Fargo and One in a Million Saras and her husband are here and there with multiple family gatherings. This leaves me with my folks. Not the critical mass one may expect for the holidays. We're all kind of quiet revelers, so, we rented movies.

Last night, we watched Elling, a Norwegian movie recommended by a friend of mine. It was funny, quirky, sad, and sweet. Maybe not what you would expect to watch on Christmas Eve, but still fun.

Right now, we are taking a break from watching Meet Me in St. Louis so my mom can make another layer of Jell-O. Yep, she's multi-tasking on a holiday.

Movie(s) of the Day: Elling and Meet Me in St. Louis. Good, clean fun. Sorta.

No comments: