Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Right Where You Are Supposed To Be

Do you ever think about what is happening in your life and how that plays out in the grand scheme of your whole life? Maybe you have a crummy job. Maybe your cat is sick. Maybe your big toe hurts. Or maybe something really bad has happened or is happening.

When I'm in these situations, the big ones, I have a hard time looking at them as opportunities for growth. It's hard to avoid "Why Me?" thinking. Of course, I think this is natural.

This Fall, I found out I have d..... and fell into a major "Why Me?" funk. You may have noticed the drop off of blogs and the general "Life Sucks" attitude when I did blog. Or did I hide it well?

Things are better now. I feel rational again. I'm getting my act together. I'm finding joy in big and little things.

My hope is that everyone can find a way through their hard times to glimpse joy.

Movie of the Day: The Addams Family. They found joy in creepy things.

No comments: