Thursday, December 27, 2007

What Day Is It?

Hi. My name is Becca and I have a calendar problem. I buy too many of them. I'm fascinated by the pictures, the quotes, the comics, the idea of being organized.

Up until this minute, I have only purchased one 2008 calendar: Live With Intention. It has beautiful artwork and lovely quotes.

Today, I brave the mall and try to only buy the calendars I need/will use immediately at school.

Wish me luck!

Movie of the Day: Calendar Girls. You'll laugh. You'll cry. You'll laugh again.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I, too, love calendars. I am very fussy and buy only certain, arty ones. I love Inuit art on calendars. For next year, I have bought an Inuit, a French bird print (at Garrison Keilor's bookstore) and and a Betsy Bowen calendars. I look forward to hanging them up. As you may have guessed, I have 3 designated places to hang them. I love to turn up the new month, with the new picture.