Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Brain Block

I have been sitting here a couple minutes, trying to think of something witty or at least mildly interesting (in my opinion) to write and it's just not coming.  I thought, a list of things I'm thankful for, but that would be better tomorrow.  I thought about how I keep calling each day this week "Fake Wednesday", and so on.   Today is Fake Friday and TGIFF to that!!!  Then, I was going to ask people what they do for lunch if their Thanksgiving dinner is in the evening. Do you skip it?  Have some salad or something?  I'm planning to rent some movies and hijack the TV from my dad.  He's not THAT much of a football fan and I think with the right movies, it'll work.  I'm also plotting Christmas lights for outside.  Plotting in my head.  Like, "I wonder if I should measure my deck rails to see how many feet of lights I'll need.  I should test them and see how many work, etc.  These are the things that bounce around in my head.  ALL THE TIME.   Yes, it's exhausting.  

Oh!   Two nights ago I had a Hunger Games like dream.  Scary!  If you haven't read them, I would recommend it.   You have until March 23, 2012 before the movie comes out and it looks awesome!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We're teaching The Hunger Games to our 8th graders right now! They LOVE it. It's so exciting to see kids not want to leave class because they want to keep reading.

I will be using TGIFF today!

Have a great Thanksgiving, Becca. Say hi to your family.

LaRae