Sunday, November 27, 2011

Decorating

I haven't decorated my house for Christmas yet, but I did buy a nifty wreath and hung it right away when I got home this afternoon.   (Mainly, I didn't want it to shed in my house AS WELL as my backseat). 

I always struggle with when to put up my tree, etc.   My house is not huge, so a big tree in the living room changes the whole dynamic of things.   So, I like to wait for at least a week into December.  Since this week is looking jam-packed, it shouldn't be a problem to wait. 

However, I did help a friend start decorating at her house and she had lots of fun supplies and the end result (of phase one of decorating) was beautiful.  It helped that her other helper was an art major!  So, that has gotten me to get more decorating magazines, which is always fun. 

If I don't get around to putting up my tree, I can always wrap lights around my rocking chair "O" Christmas Chair, O' Christmas Chair!  How lovely are your armrests...."

No comments: