Thursday, November 17, 2011

Drag

Why is it that when one is looking forward to something time just drags?  I am so excited for the Festival of Trees on Saturday that I can hardly stand it!  You might be asking yourself, "What the heck is Festival of Trees?  Some hippie thing?   Some let's plant trees thing?"   Nope.  Festival of Trees is the Junior League's Christmas craft/art sale and it's HUGE!!!!!!   It's at the DECC and there are so many good things to buy that I usually have to either come with a lot of cash or pace myself.  Sometimes, we have to make trips to the car to drop off all of our loot before going to the second level!  It's great fun. 

I shouldn't be talking it up so much because it does get quite crowded and is very popular.  However, if you read this and we're friends, then I'd like to run into you there.  Sooooo..... feel free to go!

1 comment:

Becca said...

Well, I found some jewelry and pottery and yummy treats. Good times!