Tuesday, November 01, 2011

Blog a Day Plus Iron

A friend told me about a National Novel writing challenge and asked if I wanted to be his writing buddy.  You write a novel (50,000 words) during the month of November.  Um, no thanks.  I don't have the patience to create character development or a plot arc.   Let me tell silly little stories and be on with my day. 

I did, however, think that this could be a chance for me to challenge myself to write a blog entry EVERY day this month.  Yes, folks, EVERY DAY!   So, the challenge is on.  If you have a topic that you're itchin' to read about and you think I might have something to say about it, let me know.  I can't guarantee it won't be a list of Things that are Green or whatever.

Actually, I did a post of "Things that are Blue" and SERIOUSLY, that is the most popular "hit" off Google for my blog.  I guess people search for Things that are Blue.  hmmmm....

Let the challenge begin!!!

No comments: