Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Witty Responses Welcomed

Monday.  4:15 PM.  Local post office.   I'm 8th in line and the woman ahead of me is talking loudly on her cellphone.  There is no way NOT to listen.  I heard all about her weekend, the bicycle reflectors needed for the other person's bike, the fact that she takes a flashlight on her walks in the morning, though now it's easier with Daylight Savings Time, etc.  All of this, full voice, no holds barred.  She did get off the phone when it was her turn, which shows some decency.

My question for you is, what would have been a good (read "funny") response to this lady holding our airwaves hostage?   Singing?  Humming?  Reciting the Declaration of Independence?  Thoughts? 

1 comment:

Tracey said...

I saw a rap from MMC as loud as one can go :)