Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Day 30

So, they say it takes 21 days to form a habit.  This is Day 30 that I've blogged and I've kind of gotten into the swing of things again.   Yes, there are still days that I stare at the screen for a while wondering what to write.  Yes, there are days that I don't get a chance to write at the "usual" time.  However, it's way more consistent than it used to be and my "page views" are showing it.  If I really wanted to up my "views," I would mention things like iPhone apps, Kim Kardashian, Dancing With the Stars, or Bradley Cooper.  Any of those would get lots of "hits."  We'll see if it works.

How about this: Stars I'd Like to Meet

Nathan Fillion
Oprah
Jennifer Garner
The Bloggess
Ryan Reynolds 

That seems like a good list. 

Happy Almost December!  Make this last day of November count!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Becca,

I really enjoy reading your blog, so November has been great! It's often just what I need to put a smile on my face in the morning. Keep it up.

LaRae

Becca said...

Thanks, LaRae!