Thursday, January 26, 2012

I Need Help

Okay, so maybe you've known that for a while, eh?   Actually, I am finding myself with very little to report.  I should look up "Journal Topics" or something and see what they have to offer by way of "things to blog about while you are only sort of awake (i.e. me writing before 6 AM each morning).  Or, I could just ask you for help.  What would you like me to ramble on and on about?  Toothpaste?  Hair color? Pizza toppings?  Foods I think are a good idea, purchase, and then have no idea what to make (think kale)?  The list of books I've started reading and then put back on the shelf?  Help!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

These are a few of the journal topics I gave my students this week.

2. What are your Super Bowl predictions?

3. A typical day in the school cafeteria (teacher's lounge?)...

4. What might a shoe and a sock talk about?

5. What is the best place to get pizza? What makes it so good?

6. How do you keep your teachers (students?) happy?

7. Describe Saturdays at your house.

8. If you were suddenly to lose your sight, what three things would you miss seeing the most?

I was also talking to my 10th grade about the government (we are reading Animal Farm) and they had a very negative attitude about our current government as a whole. I wondered if we felt the same way in high school and did our parents feel the same way. Is it the age of the students or a sign of the times?

Those are my thoughts.

LaRae

Diane said...

Kale chips are an interesting experiment...Google them. Basically, line a baking sheet with them, spray them with oil, sprinkle salt and pepper and bake. They are suppose to be the healthy chip alternative. Let's just say I only made them once.

Becca said...

Sara likes kale, I just haven't gotten any recipes from her yet. Who impulse buys kale? I'm weird. I might try the chips just in case I like it. Thanks for the tip!