Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Weird Stuff

Some people LOVE rummage sales.   I don't really like knowing where the stuff comes from and I don't like watching people sift through my stuff either.  What I like is a good old-fashioned church rummage sale.  Yes, there is a lot of stuff.  Yes, I don't know where the stuff came from originally.  And yes, there are some WEIRD things there and I can get giddy about finding something weird without hurting anyone's feelings (or at least seeing their reaction)!  It's great.  I don't seek out church rummage sales, but now that I think about it, I should.  Seriously.  Some of my awesome finds:

  • a Tigger kids cup with a Tigger figurine in the middle that you can't see until you drink some of the contents
  • a holographic scene of some random countryside
  • a Ronald McDonald glass 
Sure, they aren't taxidermied monkeys, but it's something.

No comments: