Thursday, January 12, 2012

Plays

I really like going to plays.  Last night, I saw Spamalot!   In February, I'm going to Avenue Q.  In December, I saw The Sound of Music.  I've seen so many plays, I don't even know if I could list even half of them.  Here are a few:

  • Wicked (twice)
  • Les Miserable (twice)
  • Phantom of the Opera (twice)
  • The Tempest
  • Our Town
  • Children of a Lesser God
  • Godspell
  • Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat (Twice)
  • Wit
  • Rent
  • The Fantastiks
  • Beauty and the Beast
  • Guys and Dolls (twice)
  • Sweet Charity
  • Avenue Q
I'm sure there are at least 20 more that I'm not thinking of right now.  Love plays!

2 comments:

Kim said...

What about "Waiting for Godot"??

Becca said...

Yikes! How could I have forgotten that one!?!?! Kim, what are you waiting for?