Friday, January 13, 2012

Random

My mind is kind of racing with all sorts of things this morning.   I'm thinking about the play I went to last Tuesday and the one I'm going to next month.  I'm thinking about my stress level and how I'm having all sorts of new pains, mostly stress-related.  I'm thinking about my department meeting this morning and how thankful I am that it's Friday.  I'm thinking about the fabric I bought to finish a quilt top that I bought in October.  I'm thinking about the tests I didn't finish correcting and my friends' texts.  I'm thinking about friends having babies and friends not having babies.  I'm thinking about what to do Monday to relax AND celebrate MLK Jr. Day.  I'm thinking about friends who just suffered major losses and how heartbreaking it is.

No comments: