Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Vroom

Weeks kinds of go by quickly and some how I don't know how my house gets so messy during the week (okay, I'm too wiped out to clean, but it's always so surprising to me).  So, this week, I would like to request a massive snow storm around 3 AM Friday morning.  Here are the reasons:
  • 3 AM isn't early enough for the plows to get out.
  • We need snow so the pipes won't freeze and the athletes can find release.
  • I have two LONG meetings on Friday and three short classes to cram in between them.
  • Everyone loves a three-day weekend.
  • My kitchen needs tidying up.
I really do like this plan.  It seems like a win-win-win-win.  So, if you have any sway over Mother Nature, please put in a good word for a blizzard, okay?  Be specific, though.  I've thought through the details.  

No comments: