Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Be Patient

Christmas lights have started cropping up and lighting up around town and it's getting on my nerves. Why so early???? Yes, I know that it's smart to put them up when the weather is decent, but do you have to plug them in? Yes, maybe you like the light and think they're pretty, but it's not even mid-November yet???? Come on. Can you wait until Thanksgiving night? Please. Please.

Movie of the Day: Stranger Than Fiction. Great movie. I love when plots twist within themselves.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I saw a retail building here that had put up their wreaths before halloween. I couldn't believe it.
Of course, down here you have to decorate to know it is christmas, but still, wait until after thanksgiving people!

Anonymous said...

I'm with you Becca.

Anonymous said...

I agree as far as retailers are concerned, but the Christmas season is so short... I just wish we weren't so hung up on the material side of the holiday. I'd like to put a moratorium on gift-giving as the main event! (What a stress-reliever that would be!)