Friday, November 03, 2006

Soul Lifting

Yesterday was a rough day at school. Lots of "news" that made people sad or disappointed or really pissed off. Actually, there were three major things, one for each emotion. I can share a bit: a former colleague passed away, too young. We didn't get a big grant that people worked hard to get. It was a long night with conferences.

Today, however, seems ripe for silliness. We're tired. It's Friday. We have to rally the spirits and find joy.

That's my goal today. (oh, wait. She's in Memphis. (Hi, Joy!))

Movie of the Day: Finding Nemo. Just keep swimming. Just keep swimming.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like the silly part. How about everyone in the school, or in the math classes, or in your class line up and snake dance around the entire school. Good exercise too!

Becca said...

Okay, so I wasn't good at silliness today. I was distracted. I'll try better tomorrow.

Anonymous said...

HA! On Friday I was in WI!!! It was cold :)