Saturday, November 18, 2006

Ideas

I'm finally getting to the point that I can slow down enough to get some spiritual promptings (i.e. good ideas from God). I'm psyched. They don't have to be religious, just good. Here are a couple of them:

1) a virtual tour of my school to give to the middle schools and new students. Kids can film it, edit it, and so on. We buy the CDR's to make lots of copies.

2) I'm starting to think about my travel plans and how the heck I'm going to get out of Dodge.

3) the fact that our district switched to yellow buses rather than city buses is hurting kids who can't stay after school. I told our principal and he told me he bought bus passes to hand out to kids who need to stay after. Nice.


Movie of the Day: A Beautiful Mind. This moving kind of scared me as a math geek. (Saw Wordplay (see Thursday) last night. Excellent. Safe bet to rent.)

No comments: