Tuesday, November 07, 2006

A Challenge

I've started reading my very first Russian novel. Which? The Brothers Karamazov. Why? It's a long story. What? It's a long story. In other words, a long explanation for why I'm reading such a long book. However, I figure it's good for me to try at least one Russian novel and see if I like it. Plus, it makes me look smart carrying it around. The only downfall is that it's from my school library and has been checked out 5 times since October 12, 1972. (I'm the 5th one.) It's a bit smelly. Maybe have to buy my own copy at some point.

Wish me luck!

Movie of the Day: The Brothers McMullen.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It is a really good book.

Becca said...

Thanks to Diane, I now have a fresh-smelling, leather-bound, gold-edged copy to read. I hope she doesn't have late fines!