Sunday, November 19, 2006

My New Boyfriend

My dear friend R introduced me to my new boyfriend on Tuesday. I think he's going to be my Rebound Guy, or at least I hope that's the case. You see, he's a "Just Add Water" plastic man. He's been "growing" in my bathroom since Tuesday night and is currently 6 inches tall.

The interesting thing is that one leg is substantially shorter than the other. He can't walk without a cane or crutches, I imagine. I'm picturing hours of therapy for him (Psychological? Physical for sure.) Either way, I will be supportive. He does have nice abs.

Movie of the Day: The Next Best Thing. Michael Vartan is in this (briefly). I miss Alias.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are hilarious....I am sitting in the library totally burnt out and head to your blog for inspiration...

Anonymous said...

Sweet. Does he have a name?