Friday, November 10, 2006

Songs

Do you ever listen to a cd and certain songs are your favorites? Then, all of a sudden one of the "filler" songs that you never paid close attention to, slips past your filter and really hits home?

I was on Central Entrance at the light by Copper Top and suddenly Track 8 of the Last Kiss soundtrack just hit me like a 2 X 4. I sat there crying, wondering why I hadn't paid attention to it before.

Have you ever looked over at the next car and the driver was crying?

Movie of the Day: Sister Act 2. "If you wanna be somebody, if you wanna go somewhere, you better wake up and pay attention."

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Amen Sister!

Anonymous said...

I have never seen a crying driver, but I have been that crying driver many times...does that mean I am just that unaware when I am in my car? Do I forget to notice others? I will have to pay more attention...