Saturday, March 31, 2007

Cozy Up

It's rainy. It's windy. I'm heading to my couch, with a nice, warm blanket and a movie tossed in. Maybe I'll do some homework. Maybe not.

Then, I'm off to the store (if I can get myself to get movin') and then back home to my couch.

Yesterday, two people e-mailed me and used the phrase "a lot on your plate." How odd. I never think of my daily schedule as a plate. Usually, I'm excited when there is a lot on my plate, especially if I'm at a church potluck. Using the metaphor, I typically like that full too. I just wish I could make a dent in it some times!

Luckily, it's only one week before Spring Break!!! WOO HOO!!!!!

1 comment:

Joymes said...

Spring break? That was 2 weeks ago. I have 4 weeks left of the semester! Seriously, by the first week of May school will be done! I think it is funny that I start teaching sumemr school before your school year is out for the summer.
Of course it has already been int he 80's down here. Saw Blades of Glory last night. Oh my.. funny.