Saturday, March 10, 2007

Introducing Melvin


I'm not good at pets, but I think I might have found one that I can keep "alive". Actually, I've had Melvin for a couple years. He hangs out by my side door, waiting for me to come home. Well, that is, until Wednesday night when he was kidnapped and went on an adventure with my two friends Susie and Donna. He spent some time wandering UMD, tasting freedom from my back hallway. His adventures were well-documented and lovingly shared in a photo album. He's now home.

May I present....Melvin.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

YIKES!!!

Sus said...

Melvin... It's me Susie.... I miss you.. Its been too long... You never call, you never write, you never send gifts!!!

Anonymous said...

Susie! I miss you too! DUNa too! I just didn't know how to reach you! We'll have to go cruisin' for babes when you get back. And by cruisin', I mean you driving me around! Bring me back a hot chick from Chicago, k?

Sus said...

OH Melvin... You are such a tease... can't wait to see you... I'll look for an "I love Chicago" T-shirt in your size...Miss you bunches pookie!!