Saturday, March 03, 2007

Kids + Museums = Humor

Okay, so when Jean and I were wandering around museums in London, there were a lot of school groups with little kids. We're talking 6-9 year olds, mostly. Any way, we were in the British Museum and there were heaps and heaps of kids wearing school uniforms. Every so often, I'd hear some of them talking to each other.

Two situations come to mind: boys and girls.

The boys were looking at a bust of a woman (literally the bust) and commenting about eyes being poked out. Then, they would call another boy over to hear their comment. This was done in a cute British accent, of course.

A couple minutes later, I notice a group of little girls around another display case. "There's the dodgy one!" I look and it's a piece of pottery with a naked guy on it. Ha! So funny! And very, very cute.

1 comment:

Sus said...

I was thinking of making my own equation... I was thinking something like Algebra+Susie and then I got stuck... where on the keybord is the not equal to sign..?