Sunday, March 25, 2007

Do You Have Math Homework?

I've been in the market for some cheap calculators as of late and hit a jackpot last night at Walgreens. I found decent calcs for $1. Yes, only a buck. So, I bought 12. I only need about 8 more (good thing we have multiple Walgreens around town).

When I went to check out, the lady said : Do you have a lot of math homework to do? It didn't even click that that would imply that I was a student. Nice!

I usually don't go to that store on a Saturday night; there were a lot of students loitering in the parking lot or around the aisles. I think it freaked them out to see me. Poor things. I'm usually there around 7 AM while they're still snoring.

1 comment:

Michelle said...

I am personally so thankful not to have math homework anymore. I even ask Kelly to figure out the tip most days.