Friday, March 09, 2007

Favorites

So, Michelle's question about the one experience, etc. that I am grateful to have had on my trip is just too tough to answer. Therefore, I will give you a list of favorites instead!

French people: Claire, Laure, and the adopted Nathan (who is really a Duluthian).
French food: chocolatine (croissant-ish pastry with chocolate inside)
French museum: Musee D' Orsay with it's Monet collection.
French sport: stair climbing.
French Creep-out: the Catacombs.
French TV commercial: For instant mashed potatoes. Very entertaining.
French word that I learned: The response to a sneeze which I only know how to say. Phonetically, it's "Ought Eh Sway".

British people: Flight attendants who said "Cheers" a lot.
British food: food at Spice of Life pub
British museum: Crown Jewels at the Tower of London
British sport: Long-distance walking.
British Creep-out: lots of "off-with-their-heads" locations.
British TV commercial: didn't see any.
British word that I learned: to say "Cheers, Mate" instead of thanks.

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Thank you.