Saturday, January 06, 2007

I Hope You At Least Have A Good Weekend

Yes, this was said to me yesterday. What a doosie of a day! It started out fine. I walked 2 miles on the treadmill. Nice driving weather. Then, I found the graffiti in my room, personally attacking me. Yep. That was great. I think the problem was that I let my guard down. It's not like I haven't been called a B#$&* before, but this was in permanent marker on my radiator. There were a couple other slanderous things written attacking my looks and love life. Happily, they didn't call me stupid. That would have been the final straw!!!! Ha.

Why do a couple people have to ruin it for everyone else? Why can't a couple people "make" it for everyone else?

Movie of the Day: Amelie. She at least wrote nice graffiti.

P.S. I've had a request for a picture of the Leaning Tree of Becca. They will be forthcoming.

P.P.S. Goal # 2 (see yesterday's post) accomplished. Goal # 3 is next.

1 comment:

Linda said...

I can't believe that anyone would write graffiti about you, how sad. I'm pretty sure that it wasn't one of your students, who I'm sure consider you one of their favorite teachers! Please don't let it get you down.

You are loved by many!!!!