Saturday, January 27, 2007

I Think Too Much

Sometimes I make a list of Things I Worry About (TIWA). Usually I can fill up a whole page. What kinds of things make the list, you might ask? Well, I don't usually focus on world tragedy too much (that could fill up a whole book). Usually it has to do with family, church, school. How am I going to get such and such done or who is ill or whatever.

For the most part, making a list helps to keep those worries from bouncing around in my head over and over again. I keep the lists and look back at them sometimes. It always makes me think of the Christmas song about "Next year all our troubles will be miles away" (replaced with new ones, perhaps, but this year's crop might be gone).

Movie of the Day: Catch & Release. Saw it last night. Very, very good. Excellent acting. Laughing. Crying. People you would want to be friends with.

No comments: