Wednesday, January 31, 2007

So Much For THAT!

I am an unfit pet owner. Yes, Winger is no longer with us. Me. Any way, he literally went belly up or more accurately, belly sideways. I'm not sure what I want to do as a memorial and I know flushing him is bad. I need to buy some baggies. The funny thing is that I'm more worried that the two kids who helped me get him will think I'm a bad person than I am that I don't have a fish any more. I think that makes me an unfit fish owner. My only consolation is that fish are fragile pets.

So, for now, I shall live alone. I'm okay with that.

Movie of the Day: Finding Nemo. "Fish are friends, not food." I love that line.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Boo hoo, I am sorry that Winger went belly up.

Unknown said...

Oh NO!!!!!! We cannot tell them until after school on Friday. They'll be a wreck!