Thursday, October 19, 2006

Ask a Mom

So, I get up pretty early in the morning, way before my mom. Sometimes, I need some motherly medical advice. I try the book thing, but my main book is from my health insurance company. They might not send me to the doctor as soon as needed.

Any way, so with my mom asleep, I like to ask questions of my friends who are moms. You know, what if I can't stop coughing or should I take this medicine. Now, maybe I should see a pharmacist or something, but moms are so much more available!

Today's goal is to not gross out myself or my students and to get through the day to the three-day weekend.

Movie of the Day: Mother. Gotta love the ice cream's protective coating.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like to have hot liquid by me; also I chew gum sometimes to keep that sweetness going down by throat.

Lois said...

Hot water or tea with lemon juice and honey works well at our house!