Thursday, October 12, 2006

A Start

Let's see. Diane's question was answered (briefly) in the comments section yesterday. Linda's question is going to take some thought. I'll try to write a decent response on Saturday. From there, we have One in a Million Sara's questions:

1. What you may build in your backyard next summer: I would like to build a pagoda-ish structure in my back yard that would have chimes in the upper ceiling portion and then hanging hammock chairs (canvas with a little mini chair for your feet) below.

2. Paris: My friends Nate and Claire have moved to Paris for a year (her native land) and I'm planning to visit them for Spring Break. I should really buy my tickets now, huh? I'm hoping to add in another country too.

3. The state of Gilmore Girls today: I am two weeks behind, so I can't comment too much. I wish Luke and Lorelei would get their act together.

4. ways that we adults can reach out to teens: I'll have to address this one later. Too big for this morning.

5. how you don't like dogs, but will taunt the Nuschler: Well, Nuschler is kind of dumb and now that I know he isn't going to attack me, it's fun to taunt him. Plus, it was only once, to the best of my recollection. (Tee hee).

Anony, I'll hit your questions tomorrow and we'll go from there. To anyone, feel free to add questions too!

Movie of the Day: Must Love Dogs. Ha.

2 comments:

One in a million Saras said...

It was more than once. I have seen you tap his snoot with a random object on at least three occasions...

Anonymous said...

But who's counting?