Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Crawling Out

I haven't written a long post is eons. Maybe that's a good thing in some of your eyes, but for me it means that things have been tough. It's weird because there hasn't been one huge thing that happened that caused me turmoil, but just a lot of little things that have taken up the past two months of my life.

Last night, I was sitting in my house, waiting to go to bed. It was 7:15. I can't go to bed that early and sleep all night unless I'm sick. So, I waited. All the way until 9:15!

If you've been reading, you know that I've been sick. I've had too many students at work and more classes than I can handle. I've had parent conferences (which are only half done). I've been to the Cities and missed my fourth day of school this year.

Now, I want things to even out. I want to have energy and be able to act on ideas. I want to relax. I want to spend time with my friends and family. I want to be myself again.

Movie of the Day: The Inside Man. Saw it Saturday. Good movie. I thought it would be more intense, but it was a slow intensity.

No comments: