Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Bleck

My relaxing weekend did me in and I've been caught by a cold. I kind of picture it as these big cootie-type germs chasing me and if I slow down, I'm done. I spent Monday feverish on and off throughout the day. One student said "You look like poop." How sweet, huh? So, I went to bed at 5:45 Monday night. Stayed home yesterday (usually I'll only stay home for the flu), but I just couldn't face 6 classes like this.

Today, however, I don't have much of choice. It's the end of a grading period and the show must go on. So, I will muddle through and then go home to bed. What a glamorous life I lead!

I did watch 1 3/4 movies yesterday: V for Vendetta and Just Like Heaven. V was interesting. I'll have to watch it again to catch the bits that I missed. JLH is an old standby.

No comments: