Monday, October 09, 2006

Don't Think of an Elephant

The weeks are flying by and do you know the saying about ignoring the elephant in the room? Well, I have my face squished up against the window, gasping for air, with the elephant bristles poking me in the arm. I'm thinking it can't be ignored any more.

What the heck is Becca talking about? My life. Or should I say lack there of. I actually told someone this weekend that Mondays are my best days because I'm not exhausted yet. Yep. Bad sign.

This weekend was very fulfilling on a soul/friend/healing level while being the least amount of homework accomplished all year. This does not bode well for the Monday Happiness Level, but the kids will just have to wait for their quiz scores, I guess.

Any way, I hope to escape Dumbo pretty soon.

Movie of the Day: The Gods Must Be Crazy. Weird things falling from the sky.

No comments: