Thursday, October 26, 2006

Write Tiny

I'm sitting at my desk that I bought 5 years ago. My mouse pad is from my college (though given to me by a former professor who was here for a math convention). I have three pieces of pottery on my desk. One was formed by my aunt and the other two were painted by me. I also have a couple poems, the love spell thing flier (for a friend to try next month) and a bag of balloons. I have a list of 4 architects that I've been reading about and the scraps of some sneaky mail. (Sneaky: I sponsor a kid in Haiti. When asking for her Christmas donation, they put an X in the "sign me up for another kid" box. I think that's HORRIBLE.) My desk has two shelves on the front and one drawer that is full of desk-y things (white out, hole punch, highlighters, stapler, jump drive, etc.). The side of the desk has shelves that are full of quote books and my overflow of cds.

This isn't everything, but enough for now.

Movie of the Day: Office Space. Ha.

No comments: