Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Cereal

Do you remember the cereal you ate as a kid? Growing up, my mom would only buy Wheaties, Cheerios, or Rice Krispies. That was it. Once in a while, she would buy Cookie Crisp or Super Sugar Smacks (now calls Honey Smacks). I never really liked the kind with "marshmallows" because I don't like my cereal to be soggy and crunchy at the same time. Capt'n Crunch tastes buttery to me, so that was (and still is) to be avoided.

Now, I actually enjoy healthy cereal and treat myself to Cub "corn pops" once in a while. A big treat is Cub "fruity pebbles". I'm pretty wild, huh?

Movie of the Day: Serial Mom. (I couldn't resist. Don't go rent this movie.)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

OK Becca--restrain yourself!

Anonymous said...

I sitll love getting lucky charms and eating them as a treat!