Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Ahead of Myself

So technically, Northwest was planning to fly me home today. I'm ahead of myself. It's a weird feeling. My problem is that I'm a talker (if you've met me, you know this). I can't seem to shut up and go to bed early or unpack or whatever. I just want to tell stories about my trip and catch up with people.

This is not helping the state of my clutter or my mental clarity at work (at least until about noon). Oh well. I figure I'll catch up eventually.

I was hoping to write a detailed post of my journey home. It was pretty dramatic and a good story, so I'll keep it on my "need to write about" list.

For now, I'm home. That's all that really matters.

3 comments:

Sus said...

You are going to add that to the list of things to write about... so before or after fav.pizza toppings?

Joymes said...

Glad you made it home safely!

Anonymous said...

Hurry up and tell us--I want to hear about it.