Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Big Day

Well, I'm off to Paris. I had fun saying that casually yesterday. "Oh, I won't be here." "Where are you going?" "Paris." Ha! It's so surreal!

I feel like my house should be clean, my dishes done, my homework corrected (not going to happen), and all of the loose ends of my life neatly wrapped up. Not sure why. I think it's so I can come home and avoid "unfinished business". Hmmmmm...

Any way, I plan to blog while I'm gone. If you want extra bloggage of the trip, my friend Nate and his wife are hosting us (my friend Jean and me). Nate is one of the links to your right.

Au revoir!

:)Becca
P.S. Movie of the Day: French Kiss.
P.P.S. Happy Valentine's Day!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Let it go!

Have a wonderful time Becca!

Becca said...

I'm in Paris!!! I'm not thinking too clearly, so forgive me if I don't blog for a little while (I need a nap). So far, Paris isn't too scary. Nate and Claire's apartment building is very picuresque!