Sunday, February 18, 2007

Bon Jour Day 3

Bon Jour! Well, more walking today!!! We started the day with croisants, juice, and bread. Then, we headed to the Arab Institute as recommended by a friend for its interesting contracting eye-like windows. The line was really long though, so we ended up walking around a garden (see Nate's blog) and going to the Musee d'History Natural and the Musee d'Geologic (geology) instead. I'm way more into minerals and gems than animals. Then we had sandwiches and crepes for lunch and hopped the Metro and headed to Montmart. I bought a painting. We also walked up the steps to Sacre Couere and walked around inside WHILE a mass was going on. Imagine having tourists walking through church during a service!!!

After ice cream, we headed across town to a movie: Babel. It was good, but subtitled in French. Not the easiest to understand, but we got the jist of it. Then, dinner at Hippopotomus and home to prepare for our trip to London tomorrow morning! I might not have internet access, but I'll try to find a place to blog!

Au Revoir!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

It sounds like you time in Paris has been wonderful!!! I am so excited, it seems as though you have seen a lot.

Can't wait to hear more :)

Anonymous said...

Sounds fun, I'm jealous. How's the weather? Have you stopped for Crepes yet? Did the eyes at the Arab Inst work? How's the fruit?

Becca said...

Greetings. I haven't had much fruit. I did have a chocolate and banana (banane) crepe. I kind of like the simple butter and sugar ones best. The croisants are amazing!

Weather-wise: beautiful in Paris. Overcast chilly, and drizzly in London. Still warmer than Duluth!

Didn't see if the Arab Inst. eyes worked, but have a keen picture.

Cheers!