Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Can't I Just Hibernate?

The bad thing about having a job that might be "cancelled" for the day is that you start to get your hopes up when you hear about pending weather. You start to plan what you would do with a "found" day. I had a really good plan for today and it appears it'll have to wait. Drat.

Also, I know I'm being lazy, but it's hard to wake up at 4:45 and walk on my treadmill when I don't know if I'll have to go to work that day. By the time I find out, my "routine" has moved on and I'm left without walking. The dedicated person would walk and then find out if there is school, but then it would be really hard to go back to sleep again like I did on Monday (for 5 hours!). Choices!

Any way, it's off the school I go. Hi, Ho. Hi, Ho.

Movie of the Day: Eight Below (which I haven't seen). Subtract 32 and that's out windchill today.

No comments: