Saturday, February 03, 2007

Open

Today is open. No plans. No homework. Just me with my house, finally focusing on things that I've meant to do for a long time. In some cases, things I haven't done in years (like wash the catch trays on my stove). I love getting organized. I also love helping people get organized. I've actually asked students if they need help cleaning their lockers. I know, I'm sick.

Movie of the Day: Because I Said So. Saw this last night. I know the reviews weren't great, but if you like chick flicks and enjoy Mandy Moore, Diane Keaton, or cute guys, you'll like this film.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear that about the moie. I don't care about the reviews.. I'm in the mood for a cute chick fick! I hope to go see it soon!

nathanhellman said...

from Nate:

When you visit us in Paris, we do have a few requests. None of these items are absolutely essential, so if you can't find them (or if you are running out of space in your bag) do not worry about it.

1. maple syrup (should be easy to find in Duluth)
2. jar of chunky peanut butter (the French hate peanut butter and I can't find it anywhere)
3. 1-2 packets of Manny's tortillas (in the Mexican aisle at your grocery store)
4. Cap'n Crunch cereal (seriously, I know this potentially takes up a lot of space, so please don't try and take it with you if you are already tight for space)

Hope you check your blog comments!