Thursday, February 22, 2007

Bon Jour Day 9

Greetings from Paris!

My friend Jean and I have finally acclimated to the Paris time schedule and are now waking up naturally around 8:30 am. Just in time to get ready to go home on Saturday! Oy.

Tuesday night, we went to Spamalot and had nearly the worst seats in the house. Still, it was awesome! I laughed and laughed.

Yesterday, we went to The British Museum and Kensington Palace (where Princess Di lived). Both were impressive. We walked through Kensington Park afterwards, had dinner in a pub, a little gelato for the road and took the tube to Heathrow. The flight back was pretty uneventful, except for a woman who got into an arguement with an airport worker at the gate. That was interesting. I haven't seen anyone lose their cool all trip! Drama!

Today, we are off to the Louvre and the Musee d'Orsay (we hope the strike is over). Cross your fingers!

Au Revoir!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am having so much fun reading you travel blogs. I'm vicariously having fun.

Anonymous said...

Hi Becca and Jean!

It sounds like you guys are having a GREAT time. Why did Patrick have to propose when he did? Just kidding, but I really do wish I could be there with you two. I'm really hungry now after reading about the crepes and quiche and croisants you've been eating...YUM! Can't wait to see your pictures. Enjoy your last day there and have a very safe trip home!