Sunday, December 11, 2005

A Beginning, so to speak

So, after much prompting from my friends and sister, I am starting a blog. Yep, me. If you know me already, I promise not to put too much math on it. I'll stick to things people might want to read about (or at least I'll try). I am capable of many ramblings on prime numbers or, more importantly, why I don't like them, but I won't.

The first movie I'd like to recommend is Garden State. It's amazing, funny, insightful, quirky, and just fun to watch. Zach Braff wrote, directed, and stars in it. It's rated R because of some brief nudity, drug use, and language, so put the kiddies to bed before watching it!

Well, I'll start this off slowly.... Oh, and to explain, Ludicrous Lutefisk is what I would say as a greeting to my friends when I was in high school. Try it; it's fun!

Ludicrous Lutefisk,

2 comments:

nathanhellman said...

Congratulations on your first ever blog entry! I need to be updating mine but have been busy this week.

Re: Zach Braff, a friend of mine bought me the complete 1st season of "Scrubs" on DVD...needless to say, it is one of my favorite shows on television currently...

See ya!

Unknown said...

Once again you've inspired me, Becca! I know I'm not the most "up" on movies, but I know Garden State!! Now I have to admit that it's only because I saw it with you! Really like your blog :-)