Friday, December 23, 2005

Side-tracked

Do you ever have the feeling that you've been side-tracked from your original plan? I get side-tracked in conversations all the time, hence "Becca's Randomness". Some days, though, I feel like I've been side-tracked in life. I think of the things that I used to enjoy, but haven't done in eons. It's not as though I have replaced writing poetry, watching hockey games, or other regular hobbies with anything grandiose or thrilling. Mostly, they've been replaced with groups, meetings, homework, or cleaning. How grand.

Do you ever go back and read what people wrote in your high school yearbook? One gentleman wrote that he expects part of my first million. Hmmmm.... good luck, Mark. A lot of people thanked me for help with their ___________ (math, Spanish, econ, etc.). I guess I was one of the helpful nerds. I still am, I suppose.

My goal for the near future is to figure out what's been missing and get it back!!! What are you missing?

Movie: Ever After. Drew Barrymore plays Danielle, a.k.a. Cinderella. Dougray Scott plays Prince Henry (Henri). Danielle is strong in this movie, which rocks. She doesn't need rescuing. Angelica Huston is the wicked step-mother and you pretty much hate her for all but 45 seconds of the film. I have this movie nearly memorized. Yep, I like it.

Ludicrous Lutefisk,
:)Becca

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Does this mean you won't be going to so many church meetings? Although I totally support you doing something cool!Maybe vacation will give you a little space to think about it.
-- the pastor