Wednesday, December 21, 2005

Hockey!

Last night, I went to my first-ever Denfeld hockey game. While hockey is the only sport that I can watch with any sort of interest (besides maybe some Olympic stuff), I haven't been to a game in over 10 years!!! I know this is shocking coming from someone in Duluth, but it's true. I believe it's because the high school games start at 8 PM on a school night and I'm up early the next day. The game last night was against Cloquet, who had beaten East, so the goal was to beat Cloquet and indirectly, East.

We were slaughtered!!!! Oh well. The cool thing was seeing kids out and about and running into some former students back from college or where ever they've landed.

The movie of the day: Amelie. It's a quirky movie about a woman in France who has given up on ever finding love. There are SOOOO many interesting characters and beautiful colors everywhere. It's subtitled and has some nudity, so don't let your kiddies see it.

Ludicrous Lutefisk,
:)Becca

1 comment:

nathanhellman said...

Man, I can't believe you were rooting AGAINST the Greyhounds. East High, rah-rah-rah! With a sis-boom-bah!

I just received my latest copy of "The Greyhound" in the mail.