Wednesday, December 28, 2005

Vintage T-Shirts

I spent part of this morning sorting out my basement "guest room". I've only had two guests in the four years that I've owned my house (as of today), so it's essentially a storage room.

One of the toughest things for me to sort are old t-shirts because they always have so many memories attached to them! A few years ago, I decided to take pictures of the shirts and then either give them to Salvation Army or my dad who would make them into rags or something. The pictures take up a lot less space and I knew that I would never wear the shirts again.

There were a couple shirts that I just couldn't get rid of:

The Lumberjacks Shirt (a group of my guy friends in high school who would do Monty Python skits. HILARIOUS!!!!)

My college dorm shirts (the fun ones). Too many inside jokes to remember!

Autographed PFR (religious band) t-shirt.

Project SEE shirt (Summer Educational Experience at UM-Morris. I did astro-physics and psychology. For fun. Over my summer. Yep, I'm a nerd.)


Movie of the day: Monty Python and the Holy Grail. "What is your quest?" "Nee!!!" "shrubbery!!!" "I'm not dead yet." If you haven't seen it, go rent it. If you haven't seen it in a while, rent it again. If you get it on DVD, look for the Lego scene in the extras.

Ludicrous Lutefisk,
:)Becca

No comments: