Tuesday, December 13, 2005

Snow's coming! Yeah, right.

It's that time a year when students and teachers alike in Minnesota start looking for snow days. Those of you here or who grew up here will understand. You get up in the wee hours of the morning to check the window. Is it yucky ENOUGH? Will the new superintendent be easy on us or make us slide our way to school?

My dad keeps telling me we're going to get a storm tomorrow, but the Weather Channel dudes seem to think it'll be under an inch. False hope. Speaking of the Weather Channel, is it weird that I have a favorite meteorologist there? His name is Carl. He's a cutie. I was sad when I noticed his new wedding ring. Oh well.....

Movie of the day: While You Were Sleeping. I watched this last night while writing out Christmas cards. You might have seen it, but it's worth another gander. The 90's hair on Bill Pullman is kind of funny, but the theme of getting the guts to live your dream is still relevant.

Here's to a snow day!

Ludicrous Lutefisk!
:)Becca

No comments: