Thursday, December 22, 2005

Santa

I was just thinking about how excited I am for today to finally be here-the last day before break. The cool thing about today is that the entire vacation lies ahead. There are so many possibilities!!! This excitement makes me think of other Christmases and their excitement: the year my great-aunt Katherine made doll clothes for my Mandy doll, and the year my brother got Optimus Prime (Transformer) and was soooooo happy.

One year, I SWEAR I heard Santa's bells outside on Christmas Eve. My dad was in the livingroom so I know it wasn't him. I don't remember seeing my mom, but I have a sense that she was behind me in a different room. I know that I suspected my folks but knew it wasn't them. It was VERY exciting!

Movie: My Date With Drew. It's about a guy who decides to try to get a date with Drew Barrymore and he has $1100 and 30 days to do it. It comes out in stores in a couple weeks, but you can rent it. It's very funny and motivation to try something that you thought was a little too "out of the box." The first step: rent the movie.....

Ludicrous Lutefisk,
:)Becca

No comments: