Monday, December 26, 2005

Calendar Geek

The day after Christmas is the time-honored Day of hoarding Calendars at 50% off! Somehow, I managed to go this far in the year without buying a 2006 calendar (minus a weekly thing I saw for about a buck a couple weeks ago). Any way, I found myself at Barnes & Noble, plus two calendar kiosks today. I now have 7 (yes, seven) new calendars!!!

They are:

Daily:
Non Sequitur
Mary Engelbreit

Planner:
Ansel Adams

Wall:
Peanuts: Happiness is....
Craig Blacklock- Lake Superior
Dufy (French artist)
Windows to the World

The only one left to find is one about weird websites. I'll pass along any fun ones after I find it.

What calendars do you depend on?

Movie of the day: Narnia. Saw it with my 6-year-old buddy Zane. Tried to watch it with his mom and little brother, but I guess 2 1/3 year-olds are not the target market for this film. The movie was beautifully filmed and didn't stray much from the book, though I did miss the narrators comments about wise kids not closing the wardrobe door, etc.

Ludicrous Lutefisk,
:)Becca

1 comment:

Michelle said...

I'm terribly fickle about calendars, and switch them about every 7 months (yeah, not convenient) but I've stayed a whole year with the Moleskine daily calendar, pocket size, which fits in my purse. Of course I have a few other calendars as well -- but only 2 so far. Way below my normal quantity. I thought I was weird. I think you must be too.

And thanks for staying with Zane during the movie. Wish I could have seen it.