Monday, August 07, 2006

Are You Hungry?

I've added a little easy "do-gooding" to my morning routine as of late. If you look in my Links column, you'll find "The Hunger Site". It's a website that allows you to click a button and it'll donate food to the hungry. If you look at the top of that page, it has bookmarks for the Breast Cancer Site, Literacy Site, Rainforest Site, and Children's Health Site. Each morning, I click through them and give free stuff away. If I'm at my folks', I make their computer do it too!

So, if you want to add a little positive karma to your life while helping out others, saving the rainforest, etc., give it a try.

Movie of the Day: (It should be Click, but I haven't seen it to recommend it. Sorry.). Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants.

1 comment:

Lois said...

I get a reminder Monday-Friday to click on the Hunger Site. Friday I save the reminder so I can remember to click on Saturday and Sunday. Have done this for at least several years. Easy way to do some good!